- 70 Posts
Lagginess + calls cutting in & out rapidly from earpiece to speaker
Having all sorts of issues with the phone. At first screen presses weren't making that "tick" noise that they should have been, just vibrating. I found out it had something to do with headphone detection, so I downloaded an app to disable that and it fixed it. Now sometimes the phone lags horribly, and calls make a crackling sound and cut in and out between the earpiece and the speaker really rapidly.
Samsung GN 4.1.1 OTA
Last edited by pnoozi; 01-29-2013 at 06:15 AM.
- By asuwookie in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:23 PM
- By jonson74 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 30Last Post: 08-17-2013, 11:43 AM
- By BasPilot in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2012, 06:37 PM
- By EvolutionGSR in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2011, 11:09 AM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2010, 07:04 AM