- 01-30-2013, 02:21 PM #2
- 14,897 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: Stock Verizon Galaxy Nexus Kernel
All depends too on which version of OS the phone is running currently, meaning if the previous owner allowed all the updates to be applied or not.
My thoughts on this if your worried about the phone being altered in any way from stock, you may want to look into the helpful guides we have here about restoring your device back to factory stock conditions or "flashing the stock images".
This would reset and clean the device of anything the previous owner did.
- 01-30-2013, 05:30 PM #4
- 820 Posts
- Super Beans n Kernels
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3048Last Post: 03-08-2013, 03:43 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:31 PM
- By Mac58 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:53 PM
- By Stang68 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 78Last Post: 10-15-2011, 03:01 PM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 706Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:06 PM