Stuck at CM boot screen after flashing back to 10.0
I've had CM10.0 installed on my Verizon GNex since it was released. Just today, I decided to update to the newest experimental CM10.1. I was wary about an experimental, but it displayed as a stable release, so I figured I would give it a shot. After having the 10.1 experimental running for about 10 minutes, I decided to see if I could flash back to 10.0, because there was no option to add/sync my google account in 10.1 experimental. I saw that 10.0 was still able to be flashed from the updater within 10.1 experimental, so I started the installation. Everything seemed fine with the flash, but then when it rebooted, it just got stuck looping the CM boot screen.
I can still access the bootloader and get into ClockworkMod Recovery 220.127.116.11. What can/should I do to get CM10.0 booting? If it's not possible, how would I go back to stock firmware?
- 01-30-2013, 05:36 PM #2
- 01-30-2013, 06:02 PM #4
- 01-30-2013, 06:16 PM #6
Re: Stuck at CM boot screen after flashing back to 10.0
Lexar LRWM02USBNA Micro SD/M2 USB Reader: Amazon.ca: Electronics to copy my roms to the SC cdard, but that is probably something you did not want to hear at this time. Alternatively, if you can get into "download" mode on the device you should be able to use ODIN to push your device stock rom onto it.
PS, the link provided is just something I use and keep handy for problems that may arise.
- 01-30-2013, 08:52 PM #8
- By Xelerium in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 18Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:26 PM
- By willieamm in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:19 AM
- By detviking in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:46 PM
- By dancingcrab in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 05:20 PM
- By wkj in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2010, 06:40 AM