Cant Post Images to Facebook

djrando

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I cant post images to Facebook using the app, i try to upload the images and i get the triangle and say cant post image. But when i log on to my dummy account from the app, it just works fine, any ideas?

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes it can be facebook itself being a bit of a knob, the dummy account is that your own other fb account or your other one?
Internet connection is a possibility, I remember with my phone it would always stop in the last tenth of login.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife has an iPhone and we both have the same problem. It is their crappy app. The pics are there, it just acts like your upload failed. Ever since Facebook went public, the functionality of their apps and their site has gone down the toilet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I can't even use the Share function to send photos to Facebook. It acts like it uploads and posts, but when I check my page, nothing is there. The Share function was the only reason I installed the app in the first place. It's faster to just post photos from the mobile site since you can pull them from your camera.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge