- 21 Posts
Verizon nexus update
For what it's worth, yes I have been having trouble with my lte connection lately and yes I'm envious of the 4.2.2 updates that other nexus owners are receiving. So tonight I decided to call Verizon to complain, I got through to a tier two advisor to trouble shoot my phone. He seemed nice and very understanding and very willing to get to the bottom of this. In our conversation he did tell me we are about to receive an update but didn't know if it was 4.2.2 or not but an update is coming soon. One could only hope that it is. Either way it seems I will be getting something. A new phone or an update, what will it be?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 02-15-2013, 06:06 PM #2
- 917 Posts
- CM10.1 Fitsnugly AOKP
Re: Verizon nexus update
If the GNex gets the 4.2.1 update, I will be shocked, but it's makes the most logical sense. There is probably zero chance of getting 4.2.2.
I hope they have a hidden stash of new phones so you don't get a retread with other issues.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 02-16-2013, 12:51 AM #4
- 02-16-2013, 08:12 AM #5
- By maconu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2012, 07:28 PM
- By pauldroidr2d2 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 18Last Post: 12-26-2011, 07:56 AM
- By Jeremy in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 30Last Post: 02-28-2010, 01:25 PM
- By pmdied in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 16Last Post: 02-27-2010, 08:56 PM
- By kinglord in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:00 AM