| || |
No SMS notification in the messaging app itself
Ive search the web for this topic. I have a Galaxy Nexus. And I notice a bug, where if I am texting someone and I dont leave the individual message thread, 75% of the time the sms notification doesnt trigger. The other 25%, the sms notification triggers, but it sounds like its being interrupted by something or its being cut off.
I've miss a lot messages because I would type out a message and just put the phone down, thinking I will get some sort of message alert. Now I have to consciously back out of the message thread to make sure I receive the notifications.
I ended downloaded a program called Logcat. And I notice some message about "heap size out of bounds or something".
Any help is appreciated.