What to do?
Hey Everyone! I need some advice, I'm having issues with my Verizon Galaxy Nexus (I'm on my 4th btw). Over the past month or so I have been having random reboots on my Nexus and on top of that I also have issues where it wont wake from sleep and I have to do a battery pull. I have tried doing a factury reset but it did not resovle my problem. I originally bought my Nexus in December of 2011 so I am now out of warranty and got my last replacement last December. What do you guys think I should do I don't think verizon will replace it since its no longer in warranty and I can't cancel my contract or anything either. I have only had stock jelly bean on it and really don't want to have to root it.
- 02-22-2013, 11:48 AM #2
Re: What to do?
I'm worried about a similar thing. My phone has been acting up recently, and I'm no longer under warranty either. It has been getting stuck in a bootloop at the X logo a lot recently, and occasionally will have no sort of radio connections at all. I think it has something to do with the SIM card/tray. I'll probably call Verizon, as this isn't the first problem I've had related to the SIM on this phone (got it late December as a replacement) but I originally bought it last January, so I doubt they'll want to do anything.
Did you get any sort of third party warranty, like SquareTrade?
- 02-22-2013, 05:52 PM #3
- By hitraj47 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 12Last Post: 10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
- By sam1am_ in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 06:56 PM
- By Andrew Ruffolo in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2010, 05:32 PM
- By afazel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2009, 08:39 PM
- By Fabrian in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:12 PM