Nexus died last night. Replacement on the way.

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok so my Nexus has been a champ since launch. So for a while the sim would say that it was removed and i would just pull it out put it back in an be on my way. Last night it did not work. No sim is detected so i called up verizion and they are sending me out a replacement. I had a replacement on its way not 5 min after picking up the phone.

But i will say something is wrong. Moving my 3gb recovery folder took about 1 hour 45 min. But flashing the rom back to the stock and locking the boot loader back up went all smooth.

So i'll be back up and running but i do love when i have to deal with Verizion and they see i use 200-300gb of data a month with the high of 2.6tb /flex. And they never throttled so i guess their unlimited really is unlimited.

Any ways. I'll be going back to a custom rom. But i might rock the stock 4.22 for a while. Anyone have any issues with 4.22? How does it run compared to CM10?

bignaz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Update.

Got a china referb. Old phone was a korean. New phone dont seem to have any issues uploads are slower then my old one but dl's are faster im hitting about 50mbs down but only 6mbs up. No dropped calls or data so i'll be useing it as a hot spot for a few days see how the data signal holds up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair