Nexus no longer on the list of "My Devices" on Play on the Web

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
What could cause my Nexus to no longer be listed on the "My Devices" section of Google Play on the web? I can access Play on my phone, but on the web, it only shows my Nexus 7. I am on a custom ROM, but I have been for months without a problem. What could be the issue?

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I had that problem a few months after I rooted my OG Kindle Fire.
Not sure if it helps but for me it fixed itself when I updated GApps & it's been fine since then.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jon.bartik

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
This is happening to me too. I tried that Clear Data/Force Stop the Google Services Framework to force the 4.22 OTA update, which didn't work, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

ccm435

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Maybe a cache/dalvik wipe could help? OP: Did this happen after this update or has it been doing it for a while now?

GUHoya94

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
It was almost certainly the Google frameworks clearing. I had this happen to me earlier today. Took me forever to get it back. Basically I cleared Google play and the other play services. Then I opened music and started playing stuff that got it back in Google play music authorizations and then waited an hour and it ended up back on my devices. There was also many syncing in there and what not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

GUHoya94

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh and I went into play store app after playing the music to accept agreement again and installed an app...then was the hour wait.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech