Just Saying Good Bye

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been very talkative on this board for a while, I've been rather busy, but I thought I should say good bye.
I enjoyed my Nexus while it lasted but it finally started exhibiting many of the symptoms I had read about here, it never did get enough signal to do anything at home ,but text, although it was great away from home. It finally stopped receiving calls, and having signal drops, then it started taking 5 minutes or more to boot up, rather than have it replaced with another Nexus I decided to go with a different phone.
I traded it in for a Galaxy Note 2 and am so happy I did, the Note has great signal and is the first smart phone I can actually use as a phone at home and even get data signal inside my house.

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been very talkative on this board for a while, I've been rather busy, but I thought I should say good bye.
I enjoyed my Nexus while it lasted but it finally started exhibiting many of the symptoms I had read about here, it never did get enough signal to do anything at home ,but text, although it was great away from home. It finally stopped receiving calls, and having signal drops, then it started taking 5 minutes or more to boot up, rather than have it replaced with another Nexus I decided to go with a different phone.
I traded it in for a Galaxy Note 2 and am so happy I did, the Note has great signal and is the first smart phone I can actually use as a phone at home and even get data signal inside my house.

See yah around man

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol