Galaxy Nexus crashes after seidio innocell use

Daniel Lerch

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I've had my Galaxy Nexus a little over a year. I hate the battery it came with and the VZW extra battery sucked too. So I got the Seidio innocell 3800 mAh battery. Things seemed toi be fine the first day, then after my first full over night charge, the launcher started crashing. It would freeze the entire phone. So bad that I had to take the battery out. This happens every day a few times a day now. This cannot happen because I use my phone for my job and use it as an alarm clock. I even tried using several non stock launchers. Still freezes. Any idea on how I can fix this?

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I suspect that the battery doesn't fit very well. The only way a battery would cause your phone to crash would be if it wasn't making good contact so that a bump would cause a loss of power. I've used both the Trexcell and the Hyperion 3800ma batteries with out a problem. I got the Trexcell first and used it for about a year and then I decided that I wanted a second battery so I got the Hyperion which I've been using for the last few months.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I got the Seidio a few months ago, it's never caused any of the symptoms you're describing.

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.