- 962 Posts
Anyone else lose Play in update?
I really don't want to roll back or wipe, but I can't connect to Google Play anymore when trying to update apps. I tried clearing and killing play and services and vice versa to no avail.
Usually I just wait till bugs fix themselves but I might have to hit undo changes to Play.
Anyone else have this?
- 04-02-2013, 12:02 PM #2
- 04-02-2013, 05:12 PM #3
- 2,014 Posts
Re: Anyone else lose Play in update?
I couldn't update any apps or download any new ones in the Play store after my update. I'm guessing this is what you are talking about. I started a thread here http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...load-apps.html that you can read. I tried the clearing of Cache and data for the Play app and Google Services Framework which did nothing at all to fix the problem.
What fixed it for me was just deleting my Google account and then signing back in. Worked perfectly after that. Remember to sync your info from your Google account before you delete it because you will lose all info on the phone (Contacts etc...). After you log back in your account will sync again and all your info will be back.
- 04-02-2013, 09:13 PM #4
- By GK3K in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-28-2012, 04:08 PM
- By Chex313 in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:48 PM
- By MattJr35 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2010, 12:38 AM
- By Kimcheenation in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2010, 07:24 PM
- By vbsoulpole in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:45 PM