download zip files issue

Liz Jones

May 22, 2013
Visit site
So, I upgraded from a Samsung Facinate to the Galaxy Nexus, and I'm having a problem. I couldn't keep all of the music I downloaded b/c my new phone is not microSD ready so I downloaded some more music. There was no music player so I downloaded one. I downloaded one song off of music paradise and it was good. Then I went to my favorite band's website and ordered 3 albums. I played for them and downloaded them. My phone said "can't open file" so I downloaded a zip file app and it allowed me to open the files, but will not put them in the music player.
Question: Is there a way to get them in the music player? Help!!! What a pain in the ****!! :-\

charles corriher

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Trying to do the same thing man. New galaxy s4 wont do it either. If your phone has an microSD though what I have to do to get it in my music player and in google music is to put the microSD in a very old smartphone which will download zip files and extract them fine. Then you have to put microSD back in your new phone. Been doing it for about a year now, not fun but it gets the job done. If there is a way around it I'd love to know myself