- 54 Posts
VZW GNex Battery
I have had the VZW GNex since Dec 11 - day it came out.
Let's not talk about the lack of VZW updates - shameful.
Anyway, I'd like to squeeze a few more months out of the thing because other than battery life it's running okay.
I have both the 1850 and 2100 batteries - they seem to get about the same life - about 8 hours if I hardly use it and less if I'm very active.
I've tried all the battery saver apps - it's so hard to tell if any of them are really working.
I've seen what are supposed to be OEM replacement batteries on amazon and even some 3800 batteries on ebay (not Seido) which come from Asia. Can anyone comment on these?
Does anyone have any advice on how to possibly get some better battery performance for a few more months?
- 09-08-2013, 07:01 PM #2
- 09-10-2013, 10:42 AM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: VZW GNex Battery
I ordered the 5900 extended battery online. I now can go two days between charges under normal use and more than a full day (12+hours) of heavy use. It does add bulk to the phone but it was well worth it from my prospective. I now use the phone for anything at any time with no concern over battery, where I used to be careful with the stock battery.
- By jtimcampy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 21Last Post: 02-15-2014, 02:52 PM
- By kanesmith41 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:24 PM
- By thechidz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:16 PM
- By EdiS91 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 02:29 AM
- By STEVENR1227 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2013, 01:38 AM