- 517 Posts
What's taking down my GNex?
In the last few weeks, I've been experiencing three to four random reboots a day. Oftentimes it happens when the phone is asleep; other times during routine activities.
Chrome Beta is giving N7 and N4 users grief, so I uninstalled it. Still reboots. A fresh boot shows nothing starting up in the background that would seem malicious.
On thing I have noticed was a few of the reboots happened while listening to a podcast using DoggCatcher.
Stock Android 4.2.2 here.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 09-11-2013, 01:39 PM #2
- 09-12-2013, 12:52 PM #4
- By Eihwaz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 27Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:19 PM
- By Gazella in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:01 PM
- By RF_Benitez in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:57 AM
- By 1BiGrazr in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:56 AM
- By dougltc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2013, 12:59 PM