- 58 Posts
freezing and resetting
When I go to take a picture the phone freezes. The led flashes like its taking the picture then frozen. If I leave it go it will reboot the phone. If I press the home button it goes to the home screen. Also when I go to the gallery it hangs then force closes. I did a factory reset (also for got to back up all the pics...ugh) and it still has the problem. Should I break down and call customer care. This is my 4 nexus replacement and its making me mad...
Any help is appreciated
- 09-12-2013, 10:44 PM #2
- 5,139 Posts
- Stock 4.4 (KitKat)
Re: freezing and resetting
If that doesn't fix the problem you might want to consider going back for a replacement (unfortunately) or insist on a different device, if possible.
- 09-12-2013, 10:44 PM #3
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By rjack22 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 12:55 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 02:57 AM
- By johnnyshinta in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:16 PM
- By ericizzy1 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:54 PM
- By jephanie in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:00 PM