- 2 Posts
My nexus won't boot up. All I get is the google screen, then nothing, it just shuts off. The phone is rooted or at the very least unlocked and has worked that way very well for months. The only way for me to get the phone into download mode is to plug it in. I need help, I tried to do odin but I don't think I did it right.
- 09-29-2013, 08:56 PM #2
Phone: LG G2, Nexus 4
- 646 Posts
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013), Xoom
Retired: Blackberry Storm and 2, Droid X and X2, Galaxy Nexus
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus Help
I know it has been a while since I posted this thread. I got frustrated and just gave up but I am getting sick of my replacement phone. The phone won't seem to let me get into recovery or doing anything. Any ideas? If I could get it to recognize on my computer I feel like I could erase everything and start over.
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 22Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:23 AM
- By mpt1123 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:38 PM
- By Mosov in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2013, 06:28 AM
- By privatesamso in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:11 PM
- By TechWhore in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:48 PM