- 1 Posts
Verizon Galaxy Nexus - MS Exchange sub folder notification problem
I have verizon galaxy nexus, running 4.2.2.
I have corporate MS exchange 2010 running, which is syncing fine however I cannot set an alert or notification whenever an email is sent to one of my exchange subfolders. I can only get it to run for a inbox message. I have some rules set in outlook which sort email to a subfolder. This has been one of my annoyances I couldn't solve which used to work fine on iphone 4.
- 11-07-2013, 11:24 AM #2
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM
- By sparkeater79 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2013, 05:17 PM
- By Jonathan Rodriguez3 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM
- By seamonky in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:13 PM
- By ollwien in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 09:23 AM