- 2 Posts
Constantly dropping reception
I've had my Nexus for about a year, and about a month ago It started dropping reception occasionally, all I had to do to remedy this was to reset my phone. It started happening more and more often, it's now at the point where I have to reset my phone anytime I want to text or call someone. I've reset the phone to factory settings, and received a new SIM card both have not helped. Do I just need to get a new phone? or is there something I can do to fix this?
- 11-19-2013, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Constantly dropping reception
Do you mean loss of signal on the status bar or lots of dropped calls? If the latter, I've had this problem over the last eighteen months or so. Local VZW had no suggestions other than changing phones, which had no effect.
- 11-22-2013, 09:54 PM #4
- By spridell in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:13 AM
- By raTexBG in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2014, 07:45 AM
- By pianodude4 in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:37 PM
- By sprungson in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2013, 12:38 PM
- By humpagardengnome in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:58 AM