Phone shows 0% battery when fully charged
So when my phone starts up, after the loading of the Nexus logo, the dead battery sound will chime and on the homescreen, it will show a battery % of 0 and will power off. The battery however is fully charged using an external charger and works perfectly fine on my friend's Nexus. The phone will not start or remain on even when being charged.
I'm still able to boot to Recovery, and have even tried restoring to old backups or reflashing ROMs without any luck. Fortunately I received my Moto X, however I still want to pull my media and other files from my GNex.
Any help or insight on how to address this issue would be greatly appreciated.
- 12-18-2013, 02:08 PM #2
Re: Phone shows 0% battery when fully charged
Appreciate the input. I tried to go through CWM however it was never able to properly mount, and would shut down in Recovery pretty quickly. After a few more attempts, I tried a last ditch effort before giving up, and smacked my phone against my palm a couple times, and boom, back to working normally. Something must have been jarred loose.
Not saying it's the solution to everything, but sometimes a little tough love works wonders.
- By zqz51911 in forum Moto GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2014, 02:51 PM
- By Dakotabaker98 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 49Last Post: 01-14-2014, 02:49 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:44 AM
- By bspill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:57 PM
- By riskybzns in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:55 PM