Insuffecient Storage Space Available
I've fixed this one other time about a year ago. Can't remember what the solution was though.
My Storage Counter is saying I don't have enough space and says Available is only 400 MB out of 32 GB. However, that's not actually true. When you look at the colors of the storage bar, over half is grey (available).
I've wiped dalvik and cache already. Seem to recall some kind of Media file that needs to be erased. Not sure though. Anybody have any ideas?
- 02-04-2014, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Insuffecient Storage Space Available
Interesting that there has not been any responses to my question. But, I hope this helps everyone else.
I deleted my backups! That's all it took to fix this problem. Apparently the backups are not listed anywhere as folders or files. But, deleting them frees up a ton of space and now my "Available" is back up to 15 GB.
- By cplloyd42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:24 AM
- By silentpond in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:53 PM
- By milton_quranda in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:26 AM
- By vodigital in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:36 AM
- By silentpond in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:03 AM