- 1 Posts
Galaxy Nexus (i9250) call issue
Owned a Galaxy Nexus (i9250) for 1.5 years and some more. Great phone but recently When I make a call, it would end up immediately in most cases. Have tired to remove the battery (currently a 5000mah of mpj), swapped back to stock battery, and reinserted the SIM card, but problem still happen. I am not very phone savvy, could anyone help me fixing it? Many thanks.
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:19 AM
- By thedreamoflife in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 02:35 AM
- By UJ95x in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:01 AM
- By ElMull in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:07 PM
- By kelleygirlmma in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:31 PM