Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Auto Backup" Album Duplicate of my "Camera" Album. Can I delete?

Since I started using Google+ Photos (which automatically uploads pics to Google+), I now have an "Auto Backup" Album which is a duplicate of my "Camera" Album. I am concerned that this duplicate album is taking up much more space on my phone. I like the fact that my photos get uploaded to Google+ but can I delete the "Auto Backup" album from my phone to free up space? Will that delete pictures from Google+ Photos if I delete the album from my phone?
    Thanks very much for your help.

Default Re: "Auto Backup" Album Duplicate of my "Camera" Album. Can I delete?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solomon1 View Post
    Since I started using Google+ Photos (which automatically uploads pics to Google+), I now have an "Auto Backup" Album which is a duplicate of my "Camera" Album. I am concerned that this duplicate album is taking up much more space on my phone. I like the fact that my photos get uploaded to Google+ but can I delete the "Auto Backup" album from my phone to free up space? Will that delete pictures from Google+ Photos if I delete the album from my phone?
    Thanks very much for your help.