Hello..... Anyone else here?

Newport Viper

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I think I haven't logged in here in maybe years...?

Am I the last one left with a GNex? It still works fine.

planet-of-the-apes-beach-cropped-x380.jpg

How far behind in the Cell Phone Times am I? (Am I BC or AD in the Cell world)

If my GNex blows up. What's next? (aghhhh I'm so out of touch)

I do still have unlimited with the Big V. Is that still gone forever when I upgrade?

help

Oh ...... anyone here rockin this batt http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3600089

Last edited:

blampars

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Haha, I'm here. I still have my gnex but it's not activated. I'm on to the nexus 5.

You will lose your unlimited if you upgrade with a subsidized phone

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Q1102

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I still have my GNex but just use it for GPS in the car and to stream music and video to my chromecast. I did upgrade to the GS4 back in November and was able to keep my unlimited data. I was able to get kitkat on my GNex but still on JB on the GS4. There are still advantages to having a nexus device!

Posted via Android Central App

flashesbuck

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im still here, This has been the best phone verizon ever had on its shelves..... But its life cycle is coming to an end quickly. Now most of these phones are doing isolated jobs.... Hmmm standalone GPS would be nice?

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a 32 GB GNEX for my 3 year old. Thats right, for my 3 year old. Obviously we are not activating it as a phone but it will be good enough to play games/apps and take pictures. Now we dont have to sacrifice our phones. Paid 65 bucks on Glyde.com for it. KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Like the OP, it's been a while since I've logged in to this forum. Mine is still kicking, but it's getting a little long in the tooth and starting to show its age.

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a 32 GB GNEX for my 3 year old. Thats right, for my 3 year old. Obviously we are not activating it as a phone but it will be good enough to play games/apps and take pictures. Now we dont have to sacrifice our phones. Paid 65 bucks on Glyde.com for it. KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE!

I did the exact same thing for my 4 year old son! He loves it, and it's kinda nice having a Nexus device around for flashing stuff, especially anything new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37