How to view storage information/folders from my nexus on my computer via usb?
When I connect my nexus to my computer via USB, the only folders I see are: DCIM and Pictures.
The rest of the folders/OS/apps, etc. are not visible.
What do I need to do to access them?
Thank you for your help!
- 04-24-2014, 10:18 PM #2
Re: How to view storage information/folders from my nexus on my computer via usb?
Swipe down the notification shade and tap on the USB connection. Make sure MTP is selected. If there's a selection for "Mass Storage" or "USB Disk Drive," that's even better, but I'm not sure if that's available on the Nexus.
If you're on MTP, you still can't see every single folder--certain system folders will remain hidden. You could use a wireless solution like AirDroid or Wifi File Explorer to get a better look.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Hunter Barker in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 02:35 PM
- By troytrojan84 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:10 PM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:00 PM
- By slackerjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 08:53 PM
- By Broadmarsh in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:28 PM