Samsung Galaxy S II Headed to Verizon Photo of the Phone?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
samsungfunction2.jpg

I was searching around on a Verizon Blog and I found this photo above. might be photo shopped but looks good with the Verizon Brand on it.

Samsung Galaxy S II Headed to Verizon?

Last edited:

anon(47319)

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I may have had an epiphany of why Touchwiz does not work for me. It is not that the UI is too, "childish," but it is the coloured border around some applications (such as the purple one around gmail or the bright orange contact icon). Some of them almost detract from a simple black and white background. Who knows. Perhaps my bias toward a stock UI will be swayed by a great design and having it on big red. (A little bit of LTE wouldn't hurt either)

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I was searching around on a Verizon Blog and I found this photo above. might be photo shopped but looks good with the Verizon Brand on it.

Samsung Galaxy S II Headed to Verizon?

Fake stop photo shopping phones to get a rummor out there, there is no LTE on that phone I HIGHLY doubt they will make the SGS2 without 4G it is the biggest thing that will sell the phone no in days.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Fake stop photo shopping phones to get a rummor out there, there is no LTE on that phone I HIGHLY doubt they will make the SGS2 without 4G it is the biggest thing that will sell the phone no in days.

All I can say to you is CAN YOU READ!!! And Look at the Picture it says 3G!!! Also I wrote that it might be Photo Shopped!!! Other then that don't waste our time trying to Flame somebody!!!

Robin_M

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
there is no LTE on that phone I HIGHLY doubt they will make the SGS2 without 4G it is the biggest thing that will sell the phone no in days.
I sure hope you're wrong. I can't wait to get my hands on Verizon's version of the Galaxy S2. It will definitely be my next phone UNLESS it comes with LTE. I would much rather have a longer battery life, thinner form factor, and a $100 lower price, rather than a phone that is LTE capable. Besides LTE is only useful if you're a "city slicker". Not much use for us country folk, at least not for another year or so.

Reactions: TuxDotKing

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
If Verizon's existing LTE phones are any indication, the SGS II will not be 4G on Big Red. It just doesn't seem realistic that they could fit an LTE radio and a correspondingly large battery in such a svelte package, when the Thunderbolt and Revolution are suck bricks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol