[NEW] Galaxy SII/Function/Fascinate 2 Release?

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
He tweeted the following about an hour ago:

"if i say that the Bionic isnt really that impressive for the specs would anyone be surprised? Sammy galaxy II is still better device by far"

The "He" who he's referring to is BMX. I know I'm certainly not surprised. :)

Last edited:

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
On another note do a you tube search sam gs2 vs droid x2. Since I do believe the dx2 is the bionic without lte. I tried to post the link but since I am on my tab couldnt do it. Interesting review.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
BMX tweets it will NOT be 4g on VZW.
black_man_x @PHoldridge7232 nope...least not anytime soon.. charge is the sammy lte device.. n vzw doesnt love their customers that much.
about 16 hours ago*in reply to PHoldridge7232
In response to
@black_man_x question is will it also be 4G LTE if it comes to Verizon like the bionic?
about 16 hours ago*from TweetDeck*in reply to black_man_x
And
black_man_x @iSeano nope.. but 3g is still pretty nice... ok yea its not really..
about 16 hours ago*in reply to iSeano
In response to
iSeano @black_man_x but will the galaxy s2 be an lte device. If so that's the selling point for me.
about 16 hours ago*in reply to black_man_x

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
BMX tweets it will NOT be 4g on VZW.
black_man_x @PHoldridge7232 nope...least not anytime soon.. charge is the sammy lte device.. n vzw doesnt love their customers that much.
about 16 hours ago*in reply to PHoldridge7232
In response to
@black_man_x question is will it also be 4G LTE if it comes to Verizon like the bionic?
about 16 hours ago*from TweetDeck*in reply to black_man_x
And
black_man_x @iSeano nope.. but 3g is still pretty nice... ok yea its not really..
about 16 hours ago*in reply to iSeano
In response to
iSeano @black_man_x but will the galaxy s2 be an lte device. If so that's the selling point for me.
about 16 hours ago*in reply to black_man_x

That's really disappointing, if it holds true. :(

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't even care at this point. I need a new phone, Verizon's current line-up sucks balls, and it's looking more and more like the Bionic is going to be a steaming turd.

I Peench

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't even care at this point. I need a new phone, Verizon's current line-up sucks balls, and it's looking more and more like the Bionic is going to be a steaming turd.

The Charge is a solid device, but you're right. I'd love for an LTE Nexus. I will say this much, I played around with my friends Atrix and Inspire 4g, and I MUCH prefer my DC.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
The Charge is a solid device, but you're right. I'd love for an LTE Nexus. I will say this much, I played around with my friends Atrix and Inspire 4g, and I MUCH prefer my DC.

Do you think Verizon will ever get a Nexus device or is the OG Droid the closest we'll ever see?

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
But wasn't it the Tegra II chip in the original Bionic that was having problems on the Verizon network, and cause them to delay release for "Enhancements" If not, forgive my ignorance.

That was a rumor. Nvidia and Motorola Mobility have both said there are no problems with LTE compatibility.

Damage control? Possibly. But there may be truth to their statements as well.

Sent from my Droid

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
That was a rumor. Nvidia and Motorola Mobility have both said there are no problems with LTE compatibility.

Sent from my Droid

The Xoom was supposed to have LTE 3 months ago, and they just redid the entire Bionic with the main internal difference being the processor. That tells me all I need to know about LTE and Tegra 2.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

pc747

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Sent from my Droid

I don't know, i think Samsung will use its own chipset. It works great for overseas sgs2 so why mess with success. I want the phone that is the beast we are seeing with a VZW logo and radios, don't mess with anything else.

sent from tapatalk app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz