Can it be?
    god of thunder.

ROM
    Latest CyanogenMod

Dear Google. Put it on Verizon.
    ibejack96 likes this.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

Dear Google PLEASE put this on Sprint FIRST lol looks good and I tried those meserments and came up with about 5.6x5.1 size so it could be a 4.5 to 4.8 inch display.

We can only hope. And hopefully its for verizon!

Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

Im rooting for sprint. I don't think verizon wants something they cant fill with their bloatware.
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

Sprint has the Nexus S 4G, Verizon and AT&T should get it next. But over all having the desire to want this phone that has been rumored and who knows if the specifications are the slightest bit accurate is not quite helping if this LG P930 can be the next Nexus.

Global Posts
    794 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Sounds awesome. Just a few wishes though are: Verizon with LTE, a 4" - 4.3" display, and a huge battery (1900mAh+)
    So many phones, so little time.

I hope that Sprint keeps up with getting the Nexus line cause I'm living three ns4g so far

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

Apparently 38 cities have LTE from Verizon. If there were more radio towers, I'd think they'd push out a LTE Nexus 3. Who knows, maybe there will be one, hopefully on AT&T LTE network when it comes out.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

ROM
    Jelly Bean

Please bring it to Sprint!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    ROM
    OMFGB 1.3.1/Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by enik View Post
    Im rooting for sprint. I don't think verizon wants something they cant fill with their bloatware.
    They wont because google wont let them. Its supposed to be "pure google experience". And I do hope they bring it to verizon.
    I am that dude that wishes Salma Hayek was my wife.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

Quote Originally Posted by area223 View Post
    Sprint has the Nexus S 4G, Verizon and AT&T should get it next. But over all having the desire to want this phone that has been rumored and who knows if the specifications are the slightest bit accurate is not quite helping if this LG P930 can be the next Nexus.
    Remember that the S4G was out for T-mo first and can be used on Att just not there 3g service(I think) Sprint never got the Nex1 but did get the EVO, I don't see them getting it first though, CDMA radios are just in the US, Google would want a world phone first. They could make it like the Photon and it would be a real world phone. IMO

Apparently 38 cities have LTE from Verizon. If there were more radio towers, I'd think they'd push out a LTE Nexus 3. Who knows, maybe there will be one, hopefully on AT&T LTE network when it comes out.
    Sprint could have LTE covering the hole country if they can work things out with the GPS satellite issues. that will put them in first place with coverage. Sprint has been Bringing some great stuff to market. They will continue with the NEXUS 3.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

I think it's going to be LTE, on both ends for AT&T and Verizon if they get it. AT&T is supposed to deploy there LTE right around this time.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

Okay okay, The LG P930, according to an XML file on the company's website, it's a GPRS / EDGE / HSPDA / HSUPA device.
    But even if it is the next Nexus, I guess its not 4G.

Finally, we need higher resolution screens on Android. I'm very much looking forward to this holiday season to see all the offerings.

Okay okay, The LG P930, according to an XML file on the company's website, it's a GPRS / EDGE / HSPDA / HSUPA device.
    But even if it is the next Nexus, I guess its not 4G.
    The think with the nexus is that its made to work with multiple carriers. Having 4G on A GSM phone is easier to do because its just a matter f making a pentaband phone. (not sure why Google didn't add hspa+ and att bands) The problem comes with Sprint and Verizon and their lack of cross carrier compatibility.

I'm wondering what will be the big deal with this nexus. The nexus one was all about the start of android. The nexus S had the NFC push. So im wondering what Ice Cream Sandwhich will bring to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by tekhinator View Post
    They wont because google wont let them. Its supposed to be "pure google experience". And I do hope they bring it to verizon.
    they let the xoom on their network.. why wont they allow a nexus device?

Global Posts
    372 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Quote Originally Posted by Dilpickle1 View Post
    they let the xoom on their network.. why wont they allow a nexus device?
    Verizon still controls software updates on the xoom. On a nexus device Google has total control of updates, at least that's how they have been so far and I'm sure why Verizon doesn't have one. Same reason ATT doesn't subsidize them.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,359 Global Posts

I mean since verizon seems to be on a roll with rolling out LTE they will be ahead of all the carriers with LTE coverage in decemeber if this is when the next nexus comes out. I could see verizon getting this phone to test the waters and see how well it sells and whether to continue to carry the nexus line or not.

AT&T might have 4 or 5 cities up and running on LTE my the end of the year, not any reason to have an LTE phone let alone a Nexus 4G/LTE phone for... I hope Verizon gets it because of all the LTE cities they have... plus Verizon is pushing more and more Android love... I think this would be great promotion for Verizon.

Global Posts
    6,754 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

I can see how Verizon wouldn't want a phone like this on their network -- it will compete with the iPhone. But then again, it could give them greater control of the mobile market if people switch to have a high end Android device on a good network. Having two of the best phones on the market might not be a bad thing.

ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    I can see how Verizon wouldn't want a phone like this on their network -- it will compete with the iPhone. But then again, it could give them greater control of the mobile market if people switch to have a high end Android device on a good network. Having two of the best phones on the market might not be a bad thing.
    Exactly. Having two top of the line phones can only help, not hurt, Verizon. The iPhone won't be going anywhere soon (unfortunately) and those of us who are Android fans can finally get a hold of a powerful, pure vanilla Android phone. It's a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.

Is this the same Nexus 4G rumor from a few days ago? Here are the specs that I was able to find.

• 1.2 - 1.5 Ghz CPU
    • 1280 x 720 resolution
    • 4G LTE
    • 1GB of RAM
    • 1080p Video recording and playback

You can read more about it .
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

ROM
    NexsMod 5.0.4

tyhfjakshfj I just wish each carrier got the next Nexus. Fair game.
    AT&T is pushing out LTE as we speak probably.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast