Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting & Hacking Forums Open :)

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
DroidXcon informs me we should see some good stuff coming very soon.

So here's your sub forums to keep things nice and neat.

Enjoy!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
DroidXcon informs me we should see some good stuff coming very soon.

So here's your sub forums to keep things nice and neat.

Enjoy!

Thanks Paul! Also i dont need to be the only one doing write ups people can feel free to contribute as long as they are 1)clean,organized and Super Newb Friendly 2)willing to maintain and help others when problems and changes arise 3) Give Credits to All original developers

Rolfsted

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Hello.....

I think this my first post. I just got my Note 2 last Thursday. Now rooted, unlocked and have the external SD swapped for internal. Got S planner hacked in and running beanstown106 jellybean build 2.

Also had the flu while doing all this. I need to rest now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello.....

I think this my first post. I just got my Note 2 last Thursday. Now rooted, unlocked and have the external SD swapped for internal. Got S planner hacked in and running beanstown106 jellybean build 2.

Also had the flu while doing all this. I need to rest now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
Lol well great job and welcome to AC

allaboutnewphone

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
rooting the note 2 is it the same like jail breaking an Iphone?? I have many android phones i the past and never tried rooting but then I switched to Iphone 4s and jailbroke it and now I just switched to android again with the samsung note 2, I would like to root but I'm a newbie?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
rooting the note 2 is it the same like jail breaking an Iphone?? I have many android phones i the past and never tried rooting but then I switched to Iphone 4s and jailbroke it and now I just switched to android again with the samsung note 2, I would like to root but I'm a newbie?
It is basically the same yes. just use the app thread i have posted here in the roms and hacks forum

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

allaboutnewphone

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for replying, I had figured it out and now i'm rooted and all good, now I just got to figure out how to take control of my phone, lol.

Welcome, yeah i have so many ideas for threads but i dont have enough time to write them all up on my own. I would really like to get some volunteers that have a good knowledge base and who are patient to work with me and do some writes ups.If anyone is willing to help please message me. I think we need a thread called [INFO] Rooted! Now what? thread

allaboutnewphone

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Welcome, yeah i have so many ideas for threads but i dont have enough time to write them all up on my own. I would really like to get some volunteers that have a good knowledge base and who are patient to work with me and do some writes ups.If anyone is willing to help please message me. I think we need a thread called [INFO] Rooted! Now what? thread

That thread would be helpful.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Guys, has there been a mod to get our home screens to continue cycling like the s3 and the other carrier notes? That would be awesome.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I like tw. They just need to change a couple things. Looping home screens and customizable dock and I would be happy

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Agree with droid. I love touchwiz. Now that I am rooted I don't want to change launchers etc. hopefully someone at xda if droid doesn't, come up with cycling home screens. :)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Agree with droid. I love touchwiz. Now that I am rooted I don't want to change launchers etc. hopefully someone at xda if droid doesn't, come up with cycling home screens. :)

I can never get ahead of those guys. I'm low level at best. By the time I decompile an app they have it done and distributed.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Droid, when you get time, would you be kind enough to give us simplistic details how to make all of our apps multi window compatible? I have viewed the forum at xda but it still doesn't make much sense. Seems hell of a lot more complex than rooting or adding wifi toggle. Your directions are normally very straight forward. Maybe a video?? Thanks!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Droid, when you get time, would you be kind enough to give us simplistic details how to make all of our apps multi window compatible? I have viewed the forum at xda but it still doesn't make much sense. Seems hell of a lot more complex than rooting or adding wifi toggle. Your directions are normally very straight forward. Maybe a video?? Thanks!!

Yeah ill try to post it. I have it started but I have a long list of posts I want to do but not enough time :(

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks buddy. I know we are all anticipating your videos and posts to make out phones that much better. Now that I am rooted, I am antsy to make this a power house!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670