Add all apps to multi-window build LJB
Ok after my last attempt to do this didn't go so well I'm looking at another method of getting multi-window support for all apps.
[MOD][VZW Edition] Add all apps to multi-window build LJB - xda-developers
This seems to fit what I'm running. Stock VZW rom with the exploit mod used to root. Seems pretty easy till I get down to the warning.
"services.odex is actually in use, so you may not be able to replace it before it reboots, which will cause you to boot loop. Just ODIN the root image again and try again. People have gotten it to be replaced after an attempt or two."
Ok what is this about ODIN the root image again? I've flashed my phone back to stock with ODIN but not sure what is meant by this. Anyone know the chance of me running into this issue? Want to add this feature but not so sure I'm wanting to have to reflash my phone multiple times to get it to work.
Any tips on doing this?
- 12-24-2012, 08:34 PM #2
- 12-24-2012, 10:13 PM #5
- 12-25-2012, 06:06 PM #7
- 12-25-2012, 06:15 PM #9
- 01-02-2013, 11:12 PM #10
- 44 Posts
Re: Add all apps to multi-window build LJB
- By jrsharp70 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:37 PM
- By NismoZ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2011, 10:04 AM
- By auburngirl in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:50 AM
- By Telperion in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 02:38 PM
- By dervari in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2011, 01:24 PM