1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Help, phone stuck on reboot mode!!!

Hi, I rooted with the one step instruction directly on my phone, and everything has been going wonderful. And then I download this font app, and applied a font, the system asked me to rebooted my phone, and now it wont go past that 4gLTE page with the flashing circles going around the 4g. I have manuel mode and wipe cache even went as far as wiped data/factory reset and I still can't get past that reboot page, PLEASE HELP!!!!!! I have a mac computer so I can't download ODIN or anything.

Default Re: Help, phone stuck on reboot mode!!!

I dont know what to do but i hope it gets resolved my friend. Did you try doing a battery pull? Not sure if that would help or harm? I would PM Droid or shark.. they will know what to do.

Good luck.
    Sent from my Rooted VZW Note 3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by sudbury78 View Post
    I dont know what to do but i hope it gets resolved my friend. Did you try doing a battery pull? Not sure if that would help or harm? I would PM Droid or shark.. they will know what to do.

Good luck.
    Thanks!!!! I'm so sad, I don't know what to do??? Yes I did battery pulled a million time along with factory resetting/wiping data a million time too..how do I PM droid or shark? Sorry??

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutnewphone View Post
    Thanks!!!! I'm so sad, I don't know what to do??? Yes I did battery pulled a million time along with factory resetting/wiping data a million time too..how do I PM droid or shark? Sorry??
    I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is that your device is not bricked or unsalvagable. Bad news is you need a PC to recover. Can you dual boot your Mac? I know people have downloaded trial or free versions of this type of software. What app was it so I can try to reproduce your problem

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is that your device is not bricked or unsalvagable. Bad news is you need a PC to recover. Can you dual boot your Mac? I know people have downloaded trial or free versions of this type of software. What app was it so I can try to reproduce your problem

Thank you so much. I wont be able to get a pc, until tomorrow, but I'll look into dual booting my mac. I can't even remember what the app was that I downloaded, I know it was an font app that only rooted phones can installed. Please let me know what the steps I would need to do to get my phone working again once i'm able to get a pc. Or get my mac to dual boot.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by allaboutnewphone View Post
    Thank you so much. I wont be able to get a pc, until tomorrow, but I'll look into dual booting my mac. I can't even remember what the app was that I downloaded, I know it was an font app that only rooted phones can installed. Please let me know what the steps I would need to do to get my phone working again once i'm able to get a pc. Or get my mac to dual boot.
    Use this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2407830
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video use the 2nd download (stock deodexed) since you seem like you want to make mods. Please let me know if you need further help. You can find me on Gchat at if its an emergency.

If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    Use this thread http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2407830
    [How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video use the 2nd download (stock deodexed) since you seem like you want to make mods. Please let me know if you need further help. You can find me on Gchat at if its an emergency.

Thanks, I hope I can get it to work.