- 117 Posts
Question about dual booting
On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.
I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?
- 01-02-2013, 01:21 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 02:48 PM #4
Re: Question about dual booting
Wouldn't get your hopes up. If you haven't seen it on a GS3 then you probably wont see it on a Note 2. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't bet on it.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By ThePurpleAndroid in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2012, 06:44 AM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2011, 01:05 PM
- By ttlphotography in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:54 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 10:23 PM