Question about dual booting
On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.
I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?
- 01-02-2013, 12:21 PM #2
Re: Question about dual booting
Yeah - I used safestrap 3... it was such an awesome feature. I was hoping the note 2 community would have something like this available. See the link/video below to see what I am talking about.
How to Install/Dual-Boot ROM using SafeStrap 3.0 on Droid Bionic/Droid Razr/Droid 4! | Droid Bionic Root
- 01-04-2013, 01:48 PM #4
- By ThePurpleAndroid in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2012, 05:44 AM
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:05 PM
- By ttlphotography in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:54 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM