Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about dual booting

On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.

I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?

thanks
    Nick

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: Question about dual booting

Quote Originally Posted by celticfdguy View Post
    On my Motorola Bionic I had downloaded a 3rd party feature that allowed me to load up to 4 custom roms into virtual slots and also keep my stock rom installed. I could activate the slot/rom I desired after any reboot.

I would like to do this with my Verizon Note 2. I need to have the ability to keep my phone OS stock as I test developmental video on demand apps at work. They dont work on a rooted/custom rom phone. So my question is, are we able to have multiple roms on our phones? If so - how do I go about doing this?

thanks
    Nick
    I have never heard of this and don't know if it's possible. Sorry

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Question about dual booting

Yeah - I used safestrap 3... it was such an awesome feature. I was hoping the note 2 community would have something like this available. See the link/video below to see what I am talking about.

How to Install/Dual-Boot ROM using SafeStrap 3.0 on Droid Bionic/Droid Razr/Droid 4! | Droid Bionic Root