- 32 Posts
Question about wireless tether and rooting
I rooted using the exploit and I unlocked using the AdamOutler method. Only other thing I've done is freeze a lot of bloat. I like the rest of the phone the way it is but I want to try a wireless tether app. I realize many ROMs come with one but I don't want to flash a ROM for this. Where can I get the app that usually comes with these ROMs and will I be able to use it with my "stock" phone. Tried Foxfi but I didn't really like it.
Update: discovered Wi-Fi Tether - TrevE mod. Works great with recommended settings.
Thanks Google! Lol!
Last edited by docampo69; 01-10-2013 at 01:03 AM.
- 01-11-2013, 11:46 AM #2
- By rocky1013 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
- By TheSneakyGreek in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 07:11 PM
- By jlho1980 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2011, 06:50 AM
- By californiajay in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:09 AM
- By kmills2 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:20 PM