- 180 Posts
- Jelly Beans build 6
How to use STweaks?
Finally understand Rooting, unlocking, and Roms but I am now trying to understand kernels and safe values and what things do in STweaks. If anyone could guid me to a tutorial or explain what changing different values does along with safe and good values to use in each section that would be awesome. Thanks everyone for all your help. I have come so far because of you guys!
- 01-12-2013, 11:30 PM #2If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 01-13-2013, 11:44 PM #4
- 562 Posts
Re: How to use STweaks?
On my primary phone I don't mess with STweaks . On my tablets and secondary phones I have messed with em a bit. Have made a mess or two also. That's my preferred method of learning. Check out kernel threads that use STweaks and your friend "Google". Research, research, research.
- 02-13-2013, 05:05 AM #5
- By Kyle Gibb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 38Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:50 PM
- By Kedar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:56 PM
- By live4spd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-14-2010, 11:28 AM
- By mclarryjr in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 20Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:51 AM
- By sushiglobster in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:11 PM