[VERIZON] mobile ODIN

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: mobile ODIN

anyone used the mobile odin?

At the moment I can't see a use for mobile odin.

You can't use it to root since you need root to use it.

Also none of the devs are making odin flashable roms.

Chances are if you need odin to flash back to stock your phone is inaccessible anyway.

The only time I can see it being useful is for unlocking your bootloader if you don't have a pc. Someone will need to test this. Maybe ill try it and TOFTT.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

cmhelton

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site

I used it on my galaxy 3 but it doesnt suppport the note 2. I hope the dev updates soon.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

I used it on my galaxy 3 but it doesnt suppport the note 2. I hope the dev updates soon.

It says it supports vzw gn2 but you need an unlocked bootloader so like I said pointless

cmhelton

Mar 5, 2010
Visit site

No. It supports tmob att and sprint but not vzw. It says sonwhen you try to run it bi sent an email to the dev. Hopefully he will respond. I paid for it so it should work.

allaboutnewphone

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site

At the moment I can't see a use for mobile odin.

You can't use it to root since you need root to use it.

Also none of the devs are making odin flashable roms.

Chances are if you need odin to flash back to stock your phone is inaccessible anyway.

The only time I can see it being useful is for unlocking your bootloader if you don't have a pc. Someone will need to test this. Maybe ill try it and TOFTT.

okay thanks, yeah I will like to see if it works or not to unlock, because it's hard for me to get access of a pc since I have a mac.