- 01-15-2013, 05:35 PM #2
Re: mobile ODIN
You can't use it to root since you need root to use it.
Also none of the devs are making odin flashable roms.
Chances are if you need odin to flash back to stock your phone is inaccessible anyway.
The only time I can see it being useful is for unlocking your bootloader if you don't have a pc. Someone will need to test this. Maybe ill try it and TOFTT.
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
- 01-15-2013, 06:20 PM #3
- 01-15-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- 01-15-2013, 06:58 PM #5
- By pcbtmr in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 03-05-2013, 11:44 PM
- By androide in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 01:06 PM
- By Deckard_9732 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:32 PM
- By sethlamb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:22 AM
- By andypoi in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2010, 09:17 AM