Questions about JellyBeans build

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Finally rooted and question about the rom.
How do I get the clock to the right and not centered?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
After you have installed "Beans" I do not know that you can move it. When you first flashed, before it installs it asks preference questions. I think you have to set it at the beginning during those questions.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
If you flashed Beans and you selected "center" for the clock then the only way to get it back to the right side would be to reflash the ROM.

jengobengo

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
So if I'm going to update from Beans 4, and I'm on the SD card swap mode (where my SD card is recognized as the main phone memory), how do I ensure my app data and photos carry over?

Once I know this I will definitely check out CLEAN and future ROMs.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Is a wipe needed from build 6-7?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

You can always try without a factory wipe ..if it gives you problems you can always go back and wipe. But always make sure you do at least a dalvik cache wipe

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
You can always try without a factory wipe ..if it gives you problems you can always go back and wipe. But always make sure you do at least a dalvik cache wipe

The first time I did this I did a dirty install and had no luck then did a clean install thought I was in luck but when I woke up and tried to unlock my phone the screen would turn on for a second and then go back off again. I installed it clean again and went to school and when it was inactive for a few hours I had the same issue. Finally I got it to unlock and changed the AOSP lock screen off and it has been fine since then. Do you have any idea whats wrong with the lock screen on AOSP for me?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The first time I did this I did a dirty install and had no luck then did a clean install thought I was in luck but when I woke up and tried to unlock my phone the screen would turn on for a second and then go back off again. I installed it clean again and went to school and when it was inactive for a few hours I had the same issue. Finally I got it to unlock and changed the AOSP lock screen off and it has been fine since then. Do you have any idea whats wrong with the lock screen on AOSP for me?

No idea . For future refrence try doing a system wipe then reinstall the rom again. Then boot up sometimes it fixes stuff like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge