- 01-17-2013, 04:28 AM #2
Re: How to overclock your GN2 with STOCK kernelIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 01-17-2013, 12:21 PM #3
Re: How to overclock your GN2 with STOCK kernel
Im with you on that Droid, only reason to OC this CPU on this device is to get better QS scores and thats about it. I have not had one single hiccup in speed with the stock clocks on this phone.
[GUIDE] Unlock Your Note 2 Bootloader! | [ROM] AOKP Jelly Bean for Verizon GS3
[GUIDE] VZW ROM Listing and Guide | [GUIDE] VZW Galaxy S3 Flashing Guide
[GUIDE]Freezing GS3 Bloat with Titanium Backup! | [GUIDE] Restore Back to Clean Factory Stock Updated 9/22
[GUIDE] [MODEMS] VZW SGS3 (SCH-i535) | [ROM] Official CM10 Nightlies on your GS3!
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 80Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:30 PM
- By jdkoreclipse in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2013, 03:55 PM
- By jdizzle316 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:45 AM
- By El Poblano in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 41Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:40 AM
- By El Poblano in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 42Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:18 AM