- 01-19-2013, 08:26 AM #2
Re: ODIN Stuck
Yes usually after it sits stucks for more than 5 minutes your safe to disconnect and try again.
Remember the common rules of Odin.
- Try a different USB cable if you have one
- Use USB ports closest to the motherboard (normally off the back of the computer/laptop) The other conveniently located USB ports are extensions or wired and usually don't provide enough juice or good connection for Odin. Plus newer computers may have older USB 2.0 powered ports along with the new USB 3.0 so that can play tricks.
- Use a desktop if possible, laptops have been known to not put out enough USB power at times to work properly. If you must use a laptop make sure your plugged in via AC and not on battery for maximum power.
- Shut down or disable any anti virus/malware scanners-detectors.
- 01-19-2013, 09:58 AM #4
- 06-10-2013, 03:28 PM #5
- By jharo in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-20-2012, 03:21 PM
- By rapidfire60 in forum Droid Charge Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:33 PM
- By vocbangbang in forum Samsung ReplenishReplies: 7Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:14 PM
- By FatTony666#AC in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 03-27-2011, 08:02 AM