Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies for the Verizon and Sprint Galaxy Note 2 now available

Default Re: CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies for the Verizon and Sprint Galaxy Note 2 now available

Link to a download?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

Default Re: CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies for the Verizon and Sprint Galaxy Note 2 now available

Quote Originally Posted by j.glik14 View Post
    Link to a download?

CyanogenMod Downloads

What does this do for your GNDuece?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneTHS View Post
    What does this do for your GNDuece?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.

Features | CyanogenMod

You're welcome.

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

Does anyone know if this can be flashed in TWRP

Do you need a clean install on a new nightly? Or can I dirty flash it with wiping dalvik cache

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by crl95 View Post
    Does anyone know if this can be flashed in TWRP
    There is no reason you shouldn't be able to use twrp they have updated its language (which is edify) to work correctly awhile back I believe
    Do you need a clean install on a new nightly? Or can I dirty flash it with wiping dalvik cache

this is tough to say it depends on how aggressive the update is you should be able to dirty flash. But when in doubt do a nandroid backup from whichever recovery you are using

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

ROM
    Jelly Beans build 6

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    There is no reason you shouldn't be able to use twrp they have updated its language (which is edify) to work correctly awhile back I believe
    this is tough to say it depends on how aggressive the update is you should be able to dirty flash. But when in doubt do a nandroid backup from whichever recovery you are using

You can use TWRP and to update you go to settings- about phone- CyanogenMod updattes than put update types to all version then just update from there it will do everything for you... I can make a video if it would help

Is anyone else's camera really glitchy and works maybe 50% of the time?

This happens very frequently and it's getting pretty annoying haha

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

This happens very frequently and it's getting pretty annoying hahahttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/08/vajanyra.jpg

Nightlie builds are usually buggy since you are basically using software that is in development. You should either report it to the developer and wait for an update or flash a more stable rom

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato

I kept using cyanogenmod,it got more stable, its awesome now.

Just a couple things, I had AOKP Milestone 2 on my Note 2 and battery life was terrible ( I mean 100% before bed to 76% when waking up). I usually get way better on other roms, so anyway, how has battery life been? As well as how stable have the recent nightlies been now that there has been a few?