Root after update??
I just git my gnote2. Came with the new update installed. Is there a way to obtain root still? I'm wanting to root for the s planner calender widget, and a few other things. I'm not new with Samsung and far from a novice with unlocking and rooting. I just can't find nothing post update for rooting. Thanks for all help.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
- 02-06-2013, 12:21 PM #2
- 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM #4
Re: Root after update??
Jailbreak(bootloader unlock) / Root / TWRP Recovery -- Even after update [26JAN13]
From my Galaxy Note 2 via TapatalkIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- By roman08225 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2011, 01:36 PM
- By rach311 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 03-24-2011, 05:42 PM
- By bmderuosi in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:28 PM
- By MikeIndiaKiloEcho in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
- By MPKim in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2010, 10:14 AM