Couldn't access my backed up ROMs/files in TWRP

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I dunno what I messed up or did wrong but I couldn't access my backed up ROMs that I was trying to restore back to, yet, they're still in there. What's worst, I reformatted the original internal memory just to be able to make a new backup (I had the SD card swap with the Beans Build 9 ROM). Everything was fine few days ago, I just don't know or remember where or what I messed up to. Don't wanna go to the long process of doing a backup of my files again, reformatting the phone, then restoring the files and re-rooting it. (If I have to go to those process again) Please help!!! :'(

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The same thing happened to me a few days ago. I ditched twrp and flashed cwm. I'm sorry that's not a fix. Just sharing what I did. I have no clue what did it.

53n7 fr0m m4 no7e2 via Xparen7 7apa7alk2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I dunno what I messed up or did wrong but I couldn't access my backed up ROMs that I was trying to restore back to, yet, they're still in there. What's worst, I reformatted the original internal memory just to be able to make a new backup (I had the SD card swap with the Beans Build 9 ROM). Everything was fine few days ago, I just don't know or remember where or what I messed up to. Don't wanna go to the long process of doing a backup of my files again, reformatting the phone, then restoring the files and re-rooting it. (If I have to go to those process again) Please help!!! :'(

Did you try copying the backup back into the internal storage and trying again

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Nope, didn't work. Imma try like sicario did or I'll have to return it back to stock then unlock and re-root it again. :(

You can't restore a twrp backup with cwm. See if you can copy the backup to your pc then open twrp and I think in advanced their is a sideload option.

Also download goo manager and update your twrp

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
You can't restore a twrp backup with cwm. See if you can copy the backup to your pc then open twrp and I think in advanced their is a sideload option.

Also download goo manager and update your twrp

Got it back by restoring it back to factory settings then, re-rooted and re-unlocked it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy