Newbie to Note 2 Root/Unlock needs help!!
I had a galaxy nexus and never had any issues. I know own a VZW note 2 and have spent a lot of time trying to root, back up with TIBU and then unlock to flash the AOKP rom that was just released. I have tried the casual/odin thing from XDA and I cannot seem to get it to work. If someone could please post a step by step way to do this. I am on windows 7 and have gotten casual to recognize my device. Stock is killing me. I want to be able to back up with TIbu rooted, then unlock and flash custom roms with my tiBU for call logs and SMS backup. Forgot to mention - I have stock with the update.
- 03-09-2013, 11:41 AM #2
- 03-09-2013, 12:39 PM #3
Re: Newbie to Note 2 Root/Unlock needs help!!
I connect the phone - open casual with java - press "do it" then open odin and that's where I get stuck. The instructions are not clear at that point. I never used that software before and don't know how to load up the BAV Baseline file then the backatcha verizon file. I literally flashed a hundred roms on my galaxy nexus - I am extremely computer literate and just cannot seem to do this. I have tried quite a few times. Is there not a one click program that does all this?
Please someone help. I cannot stand this stock software anymore.
- 03-11-2013, 04:19 PM #6
- 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM #8
- 03-15-2013, 05:35 PM #11
- 4 Posts
- 03-15-2013, 07:49 PM #12
- 03-15-2013, 07:54 PM #13
- By sillyrabbitt123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:41 PM
- By fire125k in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
- By logan.fleisher in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
- By ntapia82 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:40 PM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM