Can I flash a Verizon PRL if I have an alltel plan on Verizon?
I have an alltel prl, 14014, on my note 2 with verizon. While out of state earlier this week I was fighting my phone because it thought I was leaving the US for some reason. Ive never had a problem like this before and 2 of my friends that were with me had the same problem with alltel plans. The verizon plan people were fine.
Curious if I can manually install the Verizon prl to rid myself of this problem while traveling. I have no clue where to start though. Im rooted and still running the stock rom. Thanks
- 03-16-2013, 11:10 AM #2
Re: Can I flash a Verizon PRL if I have an alltel plan on Verizon?
It worked kind of. Kept switching from 4g to 1x to no connection. I changed the network mode from global to late/cdma and it stabilized but I had to manually download every message I got and it was still showing as roaming.
- 03-16-2013, 12:42 PM #4
- 03-16-2013, 02:15 PM #6
- By cruisinkc3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2011, 07:34 AM
- By userNo99 in forum Misc. Android PhonesReplies: 17Last Post: 09-04-2011, 09:54 PM
- By Dude2 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:54 PM
- By dchawk82 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:38 AM
- By Preach2k in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2010, 02:43 PM