Google Apps w/ Beans11 Build

One_Angry_Panda

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Any one notice that Google Talk or Google Wallet doesn't work with Beans 11? I know that Google talk works with CleanRom and that's enough for me to switch back because I use it heavily. Any one know if Google Wallet works in the current CleanRom build as well?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Any one notice that Google Talk or Google Wallet doesn't work with Beans 11? I know that Google talk works with CleanRom and that's enough for me to switch back because I use it heavily. Any one know if Google Wallet works in the current CleanRom build as well?

Did you try clearing data on those apps?

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Dont know about Google Wallet because I don't use it but Talk was working just fine for me on build 11 ... Im currently trying out MeanBean and its awesome battery life but I'll probably end up back on Beans just because I like the look alot.

DarkChylde-QC

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Google Wallet works very well on Beans ROM. I've experienced no issues using it - and I've run it with builds 10 and 11. Google Talk works as well, however, I barely touch the thing.

If you've found that Wallet isn't working for you, what is / isn't happening? Were you getting some type of error? If so, what was it?

One_Angry_Panda

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Seems pretty intense. I'm now on Beans 14. I was using CleanRom but it blew up on my twice so I had to change it up. When i click on Google Wallet on my phone it says Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network. Is this the only way.

Wallet and Talk work flawlessly on Beans build 11 for me. I used the instructions at Google wallet WORKING on Note 2 - Page 90 - xda-developers to get Wallet working. I did a dalvik/cache and data wipe when migrating from stock to Beans.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae