- 08-22-2013, 10:25 PM #2
- 14,897 Posts
- Milestone 1/Lean Kernel
Re: I need help
Until its " officially " released by Verizon for the Note 2, I would wait on any custom built ROMs.
Not that the developers aren't capable of hacking the necessary libs and other files into place to make it all work but you might as well wait for Verizon/Samsung to push out an official update so then all the firmwares and associated files are " gelling " with everything for a better experience.
As far as features are concerned your not going to see a real eye catcher in means of changes. Most changes since 4.1 over to 4.2+ have been under the hood improvements rather than visual. Not to say there isn't some changes but its not like going from Ice Cream Sandwich over to Jelly Bean, etc...
- By DallasFlier in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2013, 05:22 PM
- By Richard Lucas in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:24 PM
- By tigerfly1950 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2013, 07:11 PM
- By Richard Lucas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 08-24-2013, 11:11 PM
- By dakotavz in forum HTC One VReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:55 PM