- 41 Posts
Setting up a new user on rooted phone w/TWRP & JellyBeans
I recently sold my rooted and unlocked Note 2 on eBay. Before shipping, I did an internal memory wipe and factory reset through TWRP. The buyer started up the phone and it went straight to TWRP, so I assume I need to direct them to download the JellyBeans ROM zip file to install and get going? I didn't realize factory reset through TWRP would leave the phone ROM-less!
Any advice would be appreciated!
- 11-03-2013, 07:29 PM #2
- By Nychotxxx in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2013, 09:16 PM
- By netwerx1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:53 PM
- By san k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 01:52 PM
- By hoverman1967 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:05 PM
- By Rickosw in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2013, 11:57 AM