- 217 Posts
How do I set up 3G Data on my Unlocked / Rooted Verizon Note 2?
I'm trying to get T-mobile 3G service on my rooted Verizon Note 2. I loaded HiAPN Global, but I can only get the a E next to my network Icon. From My understanding that's only 2G Correct? I know I have HSPA+ in my area because I get it on my LTE GSM phone.
Please forgive me if my terminology is off! I'm new to this type of stuff.
- 12-23-2013, 12:14 PM #2
- By edasu in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:25 AM
- By tanknitrous in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 12-21-2013, 08:22 PM
- By chadj20154 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:43 PM
- By rmausser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 01:42 PM
- By Bnjf in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:50 PM