- 5 Posts
4.3 Update downgrade
I updated to 4.3, it wrecked my phone, wifi unstable, terrible battery life. I was rooted on 4.1.2, I used () and used the 4.1.2 VRAMC3 link. It reset my phone to stock 4.1.2 and I updated. Well I don't like 4.3 and I wanted to go back to 4.1.2. I have tried this method and Odin fails at sboot.bin. I have gotten my phone back to 4.1.1 but its rooted and won't let me update from there (the update in software updates is labeled update_SCH-I605_LJB_to_LL4). I used this ([How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video) and downloaded and successfully downloaded the Deodexed rom and it loaded 4.1.1 but again its rooted. I am currently downloading () the VRUEMJ9 to try and load that in Odin. Any ideas on getting my phone back to completely stock 4.1.2. I have searched for several hours this morning alone just trying to resolve this issue.
Also how do I know if I have an unlocked bootloader.
Thank you for your help.
The Ninth Axis
- 12-29-2013, 10:01 AM #2
Re: 4.3 Update downgrade
The only thing I can think of is to try redownloading your files, restart your PC, use different cables, USB ports.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 5 Posts
- By Chris Slatosch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:14 PM
- By nvarras7 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:59 AM
- By prince_of_rpgs in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:45 PM
- By flstanley4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-29-2013, 05:26 PM
- By WarrenBoy in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:30 AM