- 6 Posts
Verizon Note 2: Help needed installing JB 4.3 update
Not being an expert at this, I just learned that the OTA update Verizon recently pushed to me (which I assume upgrades me to 4.3) won't install because I am rooted and have TEAMWIN recovery installed. Otherwise it's completely stock 4.1.2.
What is the most straightforward way for me to update to 4.3? And if I can do it and remain rooted and otherwise stock, all the better.
Thanks for your help.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-12-2014 at 11:59 PM.
- 01-12-2014, 11:57 PM #2
- 01-12-2014, 11:59 PM #3
- By Worlds2See in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
- By LIncolnpondlover in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:51 PM
- By danielb88 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 11:30 AM
- By Alexis Russell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:17 AM
- By jason6677 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2014, 10:53 PM